RE: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise

From: Neil Cawse
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 16:46:05 -0500

I use Tortoise successfully. Nothing special.
Do a CVS Checkout.
Enter ":ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet" in the
CVSROOT entry. Note the protocol has recently changed from pserver to
secure shell (ext) because of security concerns.
Type pnet or pnetlib into the module entry.
That's it.

I am using one of the latest versions - 1.6.0-RC3

> I followed the instructions specified at the link provided.  I have
copied
> what I think is the correct section and I have included the output.
The
> point at which I hit a problem is providing a blank password to
> TortoisePlink.  It isn't obvious to me whether this a problem for
Plink or