RE: [Pnet-developers] Using cscc to comple C

From: Gopal V
Subject: RE: [Pnet-developers] Using cscc to comple C
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> With respect to win32 vs. linux, would you expect to
> see any compilation differences?

There shouldn't be any .

> Does this sample code 'work' for others, or is there
> something wrong with my setup?

It does work for me as soon as I comment the
"sizeof()".

This is on an old Redhat box running latest CVS of
pnet.

>   n = sizeof(foo);

Strangely, this not evaluating properly as a constant
as the struct's layout is Dynamic (I'm not sure
whether this is wrong as yet .... pointer
alignment ?), but the struct itself is not being
generated as code. Will have a good look soon :)

In the meantime, I'm chilling out on the beach :)

Gopal