Re: [Pnet-developers] pnet on NetBSD2.0

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] pnet on NetBSD2.0
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 05:15:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

> ilrun always generates a segmentation fault when
> trying to execute this trivial program.

What does this trivial program do ? :) And  can I
get the code/source ?.

> If I move the .exe file generated by cscc to a Linux
> machine running mono it executes fine.

Argghh.. you changed two parameters (VM and OS)
A usual test is to change one parameter by one until
you have a failure.... In all possibility it does
work on Pnet & Linux as well ..

> Any help would be appricated

Gdb backtrace, source for crash, access to NetBSD ..
Work with me, people !

All that said, I'll look the past fortnight's patches
and bugs this weekend. I'm back :)

Gopal