Re: [Pnet-developers] pnet on NetBSD2.0

From: Chris Bacon
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] pnet on NetBSD2.0
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:29:06 -0000

The trivial program does nothing. The source code is:

public class test {
 public static void Main()
 {
 }
}

I have just built p.net on Linux (Fedora 2) and, as expected, this test
program compiles and executes fine. And when compiled on NetBSD and then
executed on Linux it also works fine.

strace does not seem to be available for NetBSD2; however, if someone can
show me where it is, I'll certainly try it.

I'm currently rebuilding p.net on NetBSD with debugging enabled, but it's a
very slow machine, so will take some time. I'll post the gdb results when
it's done.

I can probably give access to my (very slow) NetBSD machine if that would be
useful.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but I do not have (nor do I want) X
installed on this machine.

Kind regards
Chris