Re: [Dragora-users] dragora-installer: Message improvement proposal I

From: Michael Siegel
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] dragora-installer: Message improvement proposal I
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 10:11:45 +0100

Am 28.12.19 um 23:46 schrieb Matias Fonzo:
> Michael,
>
> I have carried out the suggestions you made, you can take a look at the
> current status of the installer here[1]:
>
> [1] https://share.riseup.net/#4NH1c8qSm2eFg5oGg6n_JA

Hm… I'm not sure this really is an improvement. The previous version was
really quite good already. It just needed a few small fixes. So, I'd
rather go with that (plus the fixes I suggested) and try to find the
right wording for what Space and Enter are used for. The text should
really be kept concise and that's what the previous version was.

So, my suggestion is to revert to that and try to fix it without adding
any extra explanation. Once we have the terms right, this should not be
much of a problem. Maybe the Ncurses documentation can help with that.
I'll give it a read as soon as I can.

Saludos.

--msi