[Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images

From: DustDFG
Subject: [Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:48:18 +0100

Hello!

I have an idea about release images building. Qi has three very useful in this situation options: --packagedir, --targetdir and --rootdir. They look like they can bootstrap a system. So, as I see, we can compile .tlz packages and then simply bootstrap a new system "image" with specific list of packages (it is for minimal or core dragora live image). Then we can copy there some files if we need it. So we will get tree of the dragora system like tree that we can get when we run the first four commands from CHEATSHEET.md file