Re: [Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 03:31:28 -0300

El 2022-04-20 03:48, DustDFG escribió:
Hello!

I have an idea about release images building. Qi has three very useful in this situation options: --packagedir, --targetdir and --rootdir. They look
like they can bootstrap a system. So, as I see, we can compile .tlz
packages and then simply bootstrap a new system "image" with specific list
of packages (it is for minimal or core dragora live image). Then we can
copy there some files if we need it. So we will get tree of the dragora
system like tree that we can get when we run the first four commands from
CHEATSHEET.md file

Can you clarify under which scenario(s)?. I guess what you propose is to enter the temporary system by entering `enter-chroot` and install the packages instead of having to build the whole final system, right?.