Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange crash ``Bad tarinfo name ././@LongLink''

From: Jacob Luna Lundberg
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange crash ``Bad tarinfo name ././@LongLink''
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:58:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Rob Browning wrote:
> See the list archive for my posting: 'Error "Bad tarinfo name
> ././@LongLink"', and the subsequent discussion.  I suspect that's the
> same issue.

Yup, that looks like the same problem all right.  I meant to read the
archives before I posted but somehow it slipped my mind.  :-/  Sorry.

On a side note, will there be a new duplicity release soon I wonder?  ;)

Thanks,
-Jacob

--

An original IBM 4.77MHz PC reports 0.7 bogomips running Linux 8086, but
can still run a webserver!

 -Alan Cox, lkml post, 21 Mar 2003