Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange crash ``Bad tarinfo name ././@LongLink''

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Strange crash ``Bad tarinfo name ././@LongLink''
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 00:23:23 -0700

  JLL> On a side note, will there be a new duplicity release soon I
  JLL> wonder?  ;)

Well, my original plan from a few months ago was to get rdiff-backup
to 0.12.0, and then go back and do some significant work on duplicity.
But things are falling behind now.  Also I have some long term doubts
(mentioned last month) about the tarfile format.

Maybe fairly soon I can release 0.12.0, and probably then I should get
out a quick 0.4.1, with just a few fixes (like for that "Bad tarinfo
name" bug) and the donated rsync backend support.

--
Ben Escoto