Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned signature files

From: Peter Ehrenberg
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned signature files
Date: 04 May 2003 21:05:15 +0200

Ben Escoto <address@hidden> writes:

>   PE> [...] I get the following error from each duplicity run:
>
>   PE>     Found signatures but no corresponding backup files. [...]

> [...] Maybe you could check your signature directory and the remote
> repository to see what is happening, whether you have some extra
> signature, or maybe are missing some backup sets?

I can't easily clean up this situation so I decided to purge all
backup files and begun new from scratch.

Possibly caused I this trouble by playing with the --archive-dir
option. Is it bad to switch this option on and off on distinct
(incremental) duplicity runs?

If I had this option switched on, do I get some real lost if I delete
the archive directory thereafter?

Gruß PE