Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned signature files

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Orphaned signature files
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 12:32:36 -0700

  PE> Duplicity runs now for several month without any problem on my
  PE> side. Since last week I get the following error from each
  PE> duplicity run:

  PE>     Found signatures but no corresponding backup files.

  PE> duplicity --cleanup doesn't help.

I'm not sure what is causing the error.  What's supposed to happen is
that the time of last backup matches that of last signature.  You
probably got the above error because there is a signature that is more
recent than the last backup, or that the last backup could not be
found.

Maybe you could check your signature directory and the remote
repository to see what is happening, whether you have some extra
signature, or maybe are missing some backup sets?

--
Ben Escoto