Re: [Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backup chain st

From: Jacob
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backup chain started
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:55:28 -0400

On Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:45:57 +0200
Edgar Soldin <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also .. I miss a command to list all current backups. I 've only seen it
> in the verbose output on backup and verify(?) commands.

Perhaps you're looking for "collection-status"?

--
    Jacob

    "For then there will be great distress, unequaled
    from the beginning of the world until now—and never
    to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut
    short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the
    elect those days will be shortened."

    Are you ready?