[Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backup chain starte

From: Richard Scott
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] How do you list all files since the backup chain started
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:33:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Is it possible to list all files in a chain since the last full backup started?

For example, lets assume I do a full backup on a Sunday and incremental backups
at any other time.
If I then edit a file each day it should get backed when the incremental is
executed.

How can I get to see a list of these files? Something like this is what I have
in mind:

Sun Oct 5 10:52:11 2008 myfile
Mon Oct 6 10:52:11 2008 myfile
Tue Oct 7 10:52:11 2008 myfile
Wed Oct 8 10:52:11 2008 myfile

And an additional handy feature would be to see the size of the backed up files
too.
This way I could see what files are available and then pick a specific one to
restore.

Thanks,

Rich