Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: The company that wants to contribute

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Re: The company that wants to contribute
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 19:00:12 +0000

So I would also recommend to Ken to ask others, who know the subject
better, for help. E.g. the FSF can offer the European Legal Network
and the Software Freedom Law Center which both should be familiar with
such issues:

+ http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/ftf/network.en.html
+ http://www.softwarefreedom.org/

The Software Freedom Law Centre would seem to be a good organization to approach. If you want to get an idea of what they are about I would suggest that you listen to a couple of their podcasts. They manage the impossible task of making software licencing interesting:)

Ian.