[Duplicity-talk] Does ncftpput reconnect?

From: Thomas Braad Toft
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Does ncftpput reconnect?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:07:32 +0100

Hello,

I'm having some difficulties in using Duplicity to upload to a FTP site associated with my webhosting package. Duplicity claims there's a "broken pipe" and all subsequent retries fails.

It makes me wonder: Does the retries make ncftpput retry it's connection to the FTP site or is Duplicity making ncftpput use the same FTP session through the full backup cycle?

Thanks!

--
Thomas