Re: [Duplicity-talk] Network Fuzzing Tool

From: Maurizio Vitale
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Network Fuzzing Tool
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:38:48 -0400

if you use virtual machines on vmwire you can create network segments and
set latency, bandwidth and error rate for each segment individually.

Even if you need delays/error between two physical machines it is probably easier
to put a VM between them.

I don't know if the free vmware server allows this, but if you use it for work the $200 for vmware
workstation are very well spent.

I'm not familiar with the free virtualization solutions available. They may very well be able to do the same.

Maurizio Vitale

Polymath Solutions
309 Denniston Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15206