[Duplicity-talk] Network Fuzzing Tool

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Network Fuzzing Tool
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:32:58 -0500

I'm looking for a network fuzzing tool, at least I think that's what
they're called.  What I want is a tool to introduce n% errors or even
timeouts into the network for testing, where n can be adjusted.  Does
anyone know of a good one to use?  have experience with any of them?

I suppose I could write my own, but would prefer a known good test
agent.  I have an odd "curse" for test purposes, I can literally go
weeks without seeing a network error.  Makes it kind of difficult to
test error handling, and this is where most of the problems occur.

...Thanks,