Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything else seems okay?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:16:53 -0500

Josh wrote:
> I think you misunderstood, I am currently at;
>
> Ubuntu version 8.04.2
> duplicity version 0.5.12
> boto version 1.6a

Yes, I did misunderstand.  Let's start this over...

Could you show me the command lines you used?

Is the data located on a Windows system or a Linux system?

Is it mounted, if so how?

It would also help if you could run the verify with a -v9 and let us see
the first 200 lines and the last 200 lines of the log.  The rest is
really not needed.

...Thanks,