Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything

From: Edgar Soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] erroneous incrementals? verify failing? everything else seems okay?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:38:04 +0100

> I think the log level should be moved down to 3 (default) on this one.
> Opinions?

Didn't Michael kind of name the log levels or tried at least? .. kind of
warning, info, debug ...
online man page states
-->

*-v*/[0-9]/*, --verbosity */[0-9]/
    Specify verbosity level (0 is total silent, 3 is the default, and 9
    is noisiest).
<--

This should be more detailled. If somebody gives me an overview I could
think of a more detailed description for the manpage.

address@hidden .. do the --log-* commands interpret the -v switch or
do they always put out -v9 ?

..ede