Re: [Duplicity-talk] Biggest nightmare

From: Cristian KLEIN
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Biggest nightmare
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:04:48 +0200

Edgar Soldin a écrit :
> Didn't know that. Pretty sure you are welcome to deliver patches ...
> regards ede

Hello,

Just when I finished creating a SFTP-only backend, I observed that
somebody already wrote it before me (this happens to me way to often grrr).

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?26464

As for the restricted SFTP server, I wrote a paramiko-based one and
would really love to let people look over it and audit it, perhaps
including it in duplicity one day. Where could I post it? Savannah does
not seem to let me post a new patch.