Re: [Duplicity-talk] rsync backend ssh pass prompt

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] rsync backend ssh pass prompt
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:03:58 +0200

I don't intend to create password support now. The patches were more
done out of interest in coding python for once.

Wouldn't ssh-agent do the trick with password protected key files?

I don't think entering the pass for every ssh/rsync exec is really an
option here. Do you?

So I suggest disabling this and let rsync come up with the proper error
message and update the docs with what is supported, and what not.

.. ede