[Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend in 0.6.20, ascii codec error

From: Richard
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend in 0.6.20, ascii codec error
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:39:17 +0100

The note about the U1 backend in the man page has changed in 0.6.20, so I tried to check that it still works for me by doing a full backup of a tiny fileset.

I get:
Giving up on request after 5 attempts, last exception 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x8c in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

The system is Ubuntu 12.04, with python 2.7.3
I used the access token in env FTP_PASSWORD.