Re: [Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend in 0.6.20, ascii codec error

From: Paul Barker
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Ubuntu One backend in 0.6.20, ascii codec error
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:00:11 +0000

Mike,

I've encountered the same error, I've modified the backend to use python-oauth2 instead of 'oauth' and I'm currently testing if that fixes things, though that module was last updated 11 months ago (https://github.com/simplegeo/python-oauth2).

If that fixes things, is python-oauth2 a good idea or do you still want to aim for python-oauthlib?

Thanks,

Paul Barker