Re: [Duplicity-talk] Transfer performance drops sharply after a few hour

From: Scott Hannahs
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Transfer performance drops sharply after a few hours
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:35:10 -0400

Try an rsync for a large multi GB folder.  See what happens.  I don't think it
is duplicity since it always seems to have files waiting and it is just the
ISP.  I have noticed the same thing from Comcast but I don't have "guaranteed"
speeds.  Might want to check on that guarantee if rsync shows the same issue.

-Scott