Re: [Duplicity-talk] Transfer performance drops sharply after a few hour

From: Carlos Chavez
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Transfer performance drops sharply after a few hours
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:50:11 -0500

I was using the old ssh backend because the python packages that come with CentOS 6.5 are not compatible with paramiko.

On 2014-10-04 13:32, address@hidden wrote:
good to know.. maybe it is some weird issue with paramiko ssh.. if you
want encryption you can still try the old ssh backend. see the manpage
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/duplicity.1.html

..ede/duply.net