Re: [Duplicity-talk] SSH backend and shell escaping

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] SSH backend and shell escaping
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:08:03 +0100

jepp, ok. if someone runs (with paramiko backend)

 duplicity --ssh-options="-oIdentityFile='/some/pa th/file'
-oOtherOption=something"

to protect eg. spaces in the path, that is parsed wrongly in

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.7-series/view/head:/duplicity/backends/ssh_paramiko_backend.py#L176

as a workaround simply escape the spaces as outlined before.

will have a look at it.. ede/duply.net