[Duplicity-talk] After full backup to S3, can I move older files to Glac

From: Fabian Stäber
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] After full backup to S3, can I move older files to Glacier?
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 15:17:41 +0100

Hi,

there are a lot of mails on S3 Glacier in the archive, but I didn't find an
answer to my question:

I back up to Amazon S3, using '--full-if-older-than 7D'. The S3 files are moved
to Glacier after 10 days.
So I thought I could always restore the latest backup from S3 directly, and
Glacier would only be needed only in case I need an older backup.

However, when I run 'duplicity list-current-files s3://...', duplicity says

    Synchronizing remote metadata to local cache...

and downloads old 'duplicity-full-signatures...sigtar.gpg' files from Glacier.
I also tried the "--time now" option, but still old files are loaded from
Glacier.

How can I tell duplicity to use only files since the last full backup and not
to download files that are older than the last full backup?

Thanks a lot for your help
Fabian