Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity is slow on many small files

From: Fazekas László
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity is slow on many small files
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:48:38 +0100

solved ...

I've done a test with the file:// protocol, and duplicity was really fast, but when I've tried to upload to s3 through awscli, the uload seepd was only ~100K/sec. This is why the backup was slow. I don't know it is a problem with my connection or it is the normal S3 upload speed, but not a duplicity issue.

Ty for your help