[Duplicity-talk] Best Duplicity 8 backend for Google Drive?

From: zga9uhnq4g
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Best Duplicity 8 backend for Google Drive?
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 22:23:23 -0700

Looking at the duplicity 8 man page, it appears that there are several options for storing backups in Google Drive:
Which of them should I expect to be the most reliable and efficient?
Searching duplicity-talk, I saw some indication that the gdocs API has been deprecated, which makes me leery of using it.  The man page says "GDrive: is a rewritten PyDrive: backend ...", but I didn't see any mention of gdrive in duplicity-talk, so I'm not sure how widely it is being used.

I have a couple questions about the Notes on the Pydrive and Gdrive backends in the man page:
    thanks,
    Peter