eev

[eev] Problem with M-k

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: [eev] Problem with M-k
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 12:02:07 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to understand the logic behind M-k. Sometimes I hit by
mistake M-j (it used to be bound to "join-lines" in my configuration),
and I thought that M-k would take me back to the buffer I was in
before. Unfortunately, it is not the case, as it often shows a
completely different buffer.

Digging a little bit into it, it seems that there is an interaction
with elscreen. M-k works as expected on screen 0, but for other screens,
it sometimes returns the buffer that is in the last screen (the exact
behavior is not easy to reproduce). Is M-k supposed to work with
elscreen?

Thanks,

Alan