eev

Re: [eev] Problem with M-k

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [eev] Problem with M-k
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:06:24 +0100

Hi Eduardo,

(I'm putting the mailing list in CC.)

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Alan,
> could you please send to the mailing list an ascii art
> drawing of your window setups for e-mail and agenda -
> with the names of the buffers and major modes?

These are usually fairly simple layout. For email, it's created
automatically when viewing some mail using mu4e. It looks like this
(with the names of the modes):

|----------------------------------------|
| mu4e-headers (about 10 line)           |
|----------------------------------------|
| mu4e-view (rest of the vertical space) |
|----------------------------------------|

Even though it's a simple layout, I cannot simply C-x b to it, as there
are two windows.

For agenda, it's even simpler: it's a single window with the *Org
Agenda* buffer. Sometimes, after a few hours, it becomes slightly more
complex:

| *Org Agenda* | refile buffer 1 (Org) |
|              | refile buffer 2 (Org) |
|              | todo buffer (Org)     |

The refile buffers and the org buffer are files on disk.

Alan