eev

Learning EEV

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Learning EEV
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 10:07:01 -0700

I am convinced that the perspective of hidding code to make user
friendliness is a flaw in software because it will be more difficult to
start to learn hacking and making use of all the power that the person
needs from the tool.  But, upon several attempts to learn EEV, I have
given up every time.  I know it is my own fault.  I wonder if we could
make it both easy by making the "guided" path more visible and making
the other functionality available (not hidden) but less visible in some
way.  I am not sure how this could be possible.  If I can be of help, I
am available for any task.

I hope this comment is useful and I wholeheartedly thank Eduardo for the
work done on the project.

--
Saluton.
Quiliro Ordóñez