Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer footer

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] eLyXer footer
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:47:21 -0400

Alex Fernandez wrote:
Hi list,

Rainer (in CC) asked me to add a footer that says something like
"Generated by ELyXer at " and a timestamp. I did not add it at the
beginning since it seemed like a bit of self-promotion, and also it
might look a bit ugly. But maybe it's time to reconsider.

Would it be a showstopper to add this footer, if it can be switched
off with a --nofooter option, or similar? Just let me know what you
think -- the list is small so we are practically in the family :D

That would be fine.

Bill