Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: Using the --noconvert Option for images

From: Sven Hoexter
Subject: Re: [eLyXer-users] Re: Using the --noconvert Option for images
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:36:39 +0100

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 08:15:09AM +0100, Alex Fernandez wrote:

Hi,

> I think they are fine. Perhaps you might make explicit that
> --forceformat ".jpg" does make a conversion, only JPEG->JPEG, which
> should hurt less than JPEG-> PNG.

Done.

> One more thing. Do you think I should maintain the manpage along with
> eLyXer and make any changes myself? I have seen that lots of packages
> do this.

If you like you can of course maintain the manpage yourself. Less work
for me. ;) Though I'd still contribute when I feel there's something
to improve.

> You are doing such a good job that I have not felt the need;
> but if other distros are eventually going to package eLyXer it might
> save some effort.

I don't know how rigorous other distributions are with the manpage requirement
and if the people doing the packaging look around to see what others have
already done.

I'll leave the decision to you. :)

Cheers,
Sven
--
And I don't know much, but I do know this:
With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.