Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Add new functions to mark/unmark/delete all bookmarks
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 17:14:45 -0400

> I'm actually not sure yet which branch we should apply on -- I think
> 'emacs-27' is the right answer, as per CONTRIBUTE, but if anyone knows
> better please say so.

Definitely not `emacs-27` since that one is in hard-freeze until the
Emacs-27.1 release (i.e. only apply patches there which have been
explicitly allowed by the high command (i.e., Eli) because they fix
known bugs in an obviously safe way; with less stringent conditions when
the patch only changes the docs).

        Stefan