Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A new user perspective about "Changes for emacs 28"
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2020 22:38:28 -0400

It is most unfortunate that any group of free software developers has
started using Slack for discussions.  Slack itself is nonfree
software, which means unjust software.  GNU packages must not
recommend the use of Slack.  To do so would be an own goal.

  > > The closest is the reddit channel where Eli interacts frequently. But of
  > > course there is not any link to that in the emacs site, the readme or
  > > anywhere.

Is it possible to communicate through that channel without running
any nonfree software?  (Including Javascript software?)

--
Dr Richard Stallman