Re: Changes for emacs 28

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 19:42:40 +0800

>> His recommendations are rarely provided with any rationale except "the
>> current situation is silly/stupid", and should therefore be taken with
>> a grain of salt.
>
> My experience entirely and he's rather quick to insult if you disagree.

FYI, When sharing the link, I did not imply that suggestions should be
accepted "because Xah said so". I did imply that they are worth
reviewing, because I found many of the suggestions in that article
reasonable. Regardless of the author.

Instead of discussing the author of the article, it would be better to
discuss concrete suggestions proposed there (or better wait a little
until I split them into separate bug reports and discuss one-by-one).

Best,
Ihor