RE: Changes for emacs 28

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Changes for emacs 28
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 10:46:22 -0700 (PDT)

>     Drew> [For some reason, when I do `Reply All' for your
>     Drew> messages emacs-devel is not in the To or CC list.
>     Drew> Had to send this again, adding emacs-devel explicitly.]
>
> Gregory has a 'Reply-To' header which points at ghe@sdf.org. I guess
> your Outlook client honours it a bit too much

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe so.  I know nothing about such things, and
I don't really want to start fiddling with them.

Outlook "just works" for me, with lots of mailing
lists and lots of interlocutors.  I've seen this
problem only a few times, with a few correspondents.

IOW, "not my problem", at least not enough that
I'd care to try to fix it on my end.