Re: A proposal for a friendlier Emacs

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: A proposal for a friendlier Emacs
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 14:52:07 +0000

It is subjective fact taking. I am so much software addicted as before, and
have installed many applications over last years and did not get nearly that
opinion, I have seen none such in part years. I remember that from before 1999
in Windows sphere.

Which software specifically you installed with such assistants?