Re: Interactive guide for new users

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: Re: Interactive guide for new users
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 10:20:03 -0300

Hello Yuan.

[...]

I wouldn't be worried about that.  Just post the list you can come up
with, and others will chime in.

I think a methodology that can produce a decision is helpful. IME
people can’t converge on a result that no one opposes, and eventually
everyone wore out and the discuss stalls.

Thanks a lot. That is my observation from reading the list too.
That's why I proposed a *process* to do it: we can all add our voices (all
that are interested, at least) and go forward together because we agreed
on how to do so.

IME, talking too much about the process runs the risk to leave the
discussion there.  Having a list to discuss makes the discussions much
more practical.

Eli, the process doesn't seems to gather much discussion and a couple
people already liked it in public. It can be run just now if you say
yes, so there is no time wasted and a lot to gain if we can go forward
together with a common consensus.
Please, let's try this approach and if it doesn't work, I promise I'll post my
personal list without a hitch. :)

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)