Re: NNSelect Failing

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: NNSelect Failing
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 19:44:53 -0800

"T.V Raman" <raman@google.com> writes:

> I'm going to attach my gm-nnir.el module here so you can use it in
> testing.

Turns out it was a relatively simple bug that was preventing your
library from working, so that's already fixed.

I have a larger patch underway for providing the previous behavior of
setting `nnir-imap-default-search-key' to "gmail". But if you're using
your own functions here, that won't have much effect on you.

I know your library is working perfectly well, and email more than most
things is a case of "if it ain't brokeā€¦", but if you have a moment I
encourage you to try out the new search syntax. It provides completion
on search keys, so much of the same benefit as
`gm-nnir-read-imap-clause', as well as "or" statements, and nice things
like shorthands for relative dates, etc.

Give it a shot!

Eric