Re: Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Let's make Emacs mainstream (through org-mode)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 00:48:31 -0500

  > And sometimes they would have to write a tutorial that should exist.

  > For $10, that's 10 minutes of the engineers' time.

If every support request is that easy, then it would work, But what if
a user who pays $15 per month asks you to fix a problem that takes you
a whole week of work?

If you can clearly define what sorts of support you offer, with clear
limits, then this might work.

I suggest we defer the rest of this discussion until such time
as someone wants to consider doing it.  Then perse could talk
with those of us who are interested, perhaps on another list.

--
Dr Richard Stallman