Re: package-quickstart: How To Debug?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: package-quickstart: How To Debug?
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 09:12:14 -0800

Interesting. From what I remember, package-quickstart was bombing out
because of calls to eieio -- likely due to some macro expansion
error. I've worked around it for now by uninstalling marhsall and what
needed it --- given that Emacs is my primary/only environment for
geting spoken feedback without which I cannot work productively, I'm
not going to go chase this further --- Emacs not starting makes
things very hard :-)

Arthur

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉