Re: Emacs as a word processor

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Emacs as a word processor
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 20:53:12 -0800

Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:

> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
>> * Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> [2020-12-22 22:41]:

>>> Isn't it also all provided in LibreOffice, KOffice, Abi Word and
>>> probably 1000 other applications? :-)
>>>
>>> What is the point of saying it is provided in application X?
>>
>> Because it is GNU project.
>
> Ok :-).
>
> So we can switch all to texmacs? Does it syntax highlight C/C++ and run
> Helm? :-)

Perhaps the two can be integrated?  That is a menu entry in Emacs that
would spawn TeXmacs in such a way that TeXmacs would save it's file in
Latex form which could then be imported into Auctex/Emacs?  In other
words, let Emacs do Emacs and TeXmacs do TeXmacs in a way that
communicates well.

--
David Masterson