Re: Emacs as a word processor (ways to convert Word/RTF proprietary file

From: Tomas Hlavaty
Subject: Re: Emacs as a word processor (ways to convert Word/RTF proprietary files)
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:14:35 +0100

On Sat 26 Dec 2020 at 09:35, Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:
> By the way, git clone --depth 1 is not working well.

Interesting, thanks for letting me know.

$ git clone --depth 1 https://logand.com/git/emacs-unoffice.git
Cloning into 'emacs-unoffice'...
fatal: dumb http transport does not support shallow capabilities

Not sure what I can do about that.  Seems like git limitation.

   --depth <depth>
       Create a shallow clone with a history truncated to the
       specified number of commits.

I don't think you need to worry about that.  The repositories are tiny.

I hope you find it useful.