Re: Emacs as a word processor (ways to convert Word/RTF proprietary file

From: Tomas Hlavaty
Subject: Re: Emacs as a word processor (ways to convert Word/RTF proprietary files)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 13:22:34 +0100

On Mon 28 Dec 2020 at 11:44, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Your unoffice.el requires archive-zip-extract which I cannot find.
> Would you please point me to the right package to install to have
> that?

Hmm, it is part of official emacs.  I can find it in
/nix/store/lhmscyq5a9ibspdhyivrdgkhla7lpi3q-emacs-26.3/share/emacs/26.3/lisp/arc-mode.el.gz
on my system and also greping the emacs repository.

Could you try

   (require 'arc-mode)

and then load emacs-unoffice.el again?

Maybe I just need to put the require there.