Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Emacs Survey: Toolbars
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 07:31:58 +0100

It is something we really lack and a transition that would elevate us to a new
level.
It is difficult because we would need to work in a more disciplined way.  It's
all
about focusing on the process rather than the target.  Most times, the best
results
are achieved by doing what's best for oneself and the group.  The idea of
mixed-strategy
equilibria and its proof started by John Neumann in 1944.