Re: How to contribute new package to GNU ELPA?

From: stardiviner
Subject: Re: How to contribute new package to GNU ELPA?
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 17:09:30 +0800

I got response from my proposed issue
https://github.com/tkf/emacs-request/issues/195

Seems request.el will not be included in GNU ELPA.

https://github.com/tkf/emacs-request/issues/112

I'm thinking, if request.el will not be included in GNU ELPA, then will Emacs
development team write a similar library?

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3