Re: Indentation of def*

From: Stefan Kangas
Subject: Re: Indentation of def*
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 15:07:11 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

> > AFAIK, the above message was just informational and came with no
> > functional changes.
>
> No, the underlying actual change was that the ftx font backend is
> obsolete.

Again, AFAIK that didn't come with any functional change, it was just
announced in NEWS (see commit f07a4701248).  This arrangement was
suggested in https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34663#23

In any case, I think it could make sense to similarly announce the
obsoletion of this in NEWS.28.  But I don't feel strongly about it or
anything, so feel free to disregard if you don't like the idea.