Re: Support fullscreen values fullheight and fullwidth on pgtk

From: Florian Rommel
Subject: Re: Support fullscreen values fullheight and fullwidth on pgtk
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 20:52:53 +0200

On Mon, 2022-07-04 at 10:20 +0800, Po Lu wrote:
> Thanks, now installed.

Unfortunately, I just discrovered that the change causes a problem with
`toggle-frame-fullscreen'.

`toggle-frame-fullscreen' saves the current window state and tries to
restore it.  Because GTK does not support setting fullheight or
fullwidth (and we therefore ignore these values in (set-frame-parameter
'fullscreen)), we cannot change back once the fullscreen state changes
from 'fullheight or 'fullwidth to 'fullboth.

Apart from reverting the commit, we could fix this by setting the
'fullscreen parameter to nil and restoring the frame (this is the
closest to fullheight and fullwidth we can get with gtk), see the
attached patch.